Warp & Weft seeks a highly organized, personable, and design-focused Showroom Assistant. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, greeting clients, directing client inquiries, assisting Sales Associates, inventorying samples and rugs, and completing various showroom ad-hoc projects (product tearsheets, image library, samples display, merchandise photography etc). There is room for growth in this position for the right candidate.
- Proactiveness and willingness to take initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and outgoing demeanor
- Ability to multi-task
- High proficiency with MS Office Suite, Adobe Photoshop
- Background or interest in Interior Design preferred
- Passion for color and education in color theory is a plus